Monday, February 26, 2024

Having a rough day? Featuring Art Impressions Laugh Lines

 Hello AI Fans!


My card today features another Laugh Lines Set! This one is #5518 Hot Mess. LOL! How many times have you felt exactly like this? I know I've sure been there a few times. HAHA  If you haven't entered our "That's Ridiculous" challenge, you still have a few more days to do so! Just make a funny card or project and you might win a free stamp set of your choice! I also used #5741 Valentines paper pack. She's stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copic markers which are listed below. 





That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty!


Copic markers used:

E000, 00, 11, 21, 23, 33, 35, and 37

B00, 21, and 23

G82 and 85

R20

Y26


No comments :