Monday, February 5, 2024

Mini Journal made using Art Impressions Sets

 Hello AI Fans!! 

Today I'm sure excited to show you another Mini Journal I made using new sets released this year by Art Impressions.  I can't even begin to tell you how much I love making these Mini Journals! They are so much fun!!! I honestly can't stop making them! I must say I was so excited when Art Impressions released new sets that are made to coordinate with the Mini Journals!! The box is SOOOOO CUTE and easy to make and decorate!! The journals fit in them perfectly! I will say you don't want to use a lot of dimensionals, or you'll end up having to use a belly band around the box. LOL! I learned that the hard way. haha  I forgot to mention that I used Art Impressions Paper. I love the colors and patterns! We will start with a video I made of the Mini Journal, and individual pictures will follow. There's a long list of sets I used, and you can find them all below in the Link Deli list.  I really hope you enjoy!!! 


And here are some individual pictures. 











That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty!!



No comments :