Monday, February 19, 2024

Slowing down? Not my mouth! Featuring Art Impressions Stamps

 Hello AI Fans!

Today I have a card that meets our new challenge going on "That's Ridiculous", so all you have to do is create a funny card or project. Now how easy is that when you use Art Impressions stamps??!! For my card, I used #5114 Never Too Old Set from Art Impressions Laugh Lines. I love this line of stamps! There are soooo many sentiments that go perfectly with her!! I stamped her with Memento ink and colored her with Copic markers which are listed below. I decided to turn her into a shaker card just for fun. I also used the brand new Mini Birthday Journal Paper Pack #5873. The colors in this pack are so pretty! 





So that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit, and until next time - stay crafty!!


Copic markers used:
E000, 00, 11, 21, and 23
W2, 3, 4, and 5
RV32 and 34
V04 and 06
BV000, 00, 02, and 04
R35
T2









2 comments :

jandokan said...

Funny card, love it ❤️

Sharon Caudle said...

Thank you so much, jandokan!