Monday, March 4, 2024

Art Impressions Easter Bunny Puppet Set

 Hello AI Fans!!


Oh my gosh, have you seen the new Easter Bunny Puppet Set from Art Impressions! Oh these are just too cute for words! If you loved the Snowman Puppet Set, you're going to be over the moon for the Bunny set too! I don't know about you and I'm definitely going to be showing my age here, but I really loved playing with paper dolls when I was a young girl. Dressing up those dolls was always so much fun! And these Puppet Sets brings that joy right back to me now!! My card fits the current AI challenge to SHAKE IT UP cause I put this adorable bunny on a Wobble. I stamped her onto Cryogen White paper and colored her up with Copic markers which are listed below. 








Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and until next time - stay crafty!!


Copics used:

E50, 51, and 53

V12 and 15

BG45 and 49

R11 and 12


No comments :