Monday, March 25, 2024

Happy Easter, Happy Spring featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!

I've got another fun Easter card to show you today that features the adorable 5504 Happy Spring Set! I stamped this onto cryogen white paper and then colored it with Copic markers which are listed below.  There is a LOT of dimension in this card cause what can I say? I'm a dimensional girl! LOL! I absolutely love building scenes with my Art Impressions stamps! I just used a variety of different dies I have in my stash to highlight this adorable bunny driving his carrot car. He's taking his pot of tulips home to decorate his table for spring! The fence is cut using #4967 WC Fence Die Set. 





Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty!
Copics used:

YR02, 04, 07, and 09

E50, 51, 53, 97, and 99

Y13, 15, and 17

YG01, 03, and 05

RV32 and 35

R12



1 comment :

Sue from Oregon said...

This is such a happy little card Sharon!!!