Monday, December 18, 2023

Top 10 Art Impressions cards for 2023

 Hello AI Fans!

One of my favorite things to do is to sit down and browse through the cards I've made. Whether it be from 10 years ago, or this year.  So this is one of my favorite posts of the year. Not only do I get to browse through all the cards I've made, but I get to see the Design Teams top 10 as well!  I hope I've managed to inspire you a little through the year. As always, thank you so much for your kindness and your support. You are what makes it all worthwhile!  So in no particular order, here's my top ten creations I've shared with you in 2023. Just click on the link above the card to visit the original blog post that shares what I used to create it. 



A fun Birthday tag

























Wishing each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a safe, happy, and healthy New Year!! 



No comments :