Monday, December 4, 2023

Four more Christmas cards featuring Art Impressions!

 Hello AI Fans!! 


Have you gotten 5803 Snowman Puppet Set yet? Oh my gosh, this set is so much fun! I had two of my granddaughters over this weekend and had an ornament making day with them and this fun set! I simply die cut a bunch of different pieces from various Christmas paper from my stash, and let them go to town. I couldn't believe the creativity they had! The were using scarves as pony tails, they were adding bows to everything! On one, they even used a scarf on the head that made it look like a durag tied on the side! It was awesome! And hopefully, they have some wonderful memories with Grandma!  I've got a few cards I put together using the same set. Oh my gosh, these are so fun to make and they are so dang cute!!! They are PERFECT for using up all those scraps of paper you have hanging around!  I made two round cards and two square ones. The word JOY is from 5802 Joyful Snowman Set and the snowflakes are from 5353 Large Snowflake Die Set stamped into a circle cut with #5726 Nested Circle Die Set. 



I used 5812 Christmas S2 Paper Pack for this one.

The sentiment comes from 5802 Joyful Snowman Set



I used the sentiment ribbon from 5543 Journal Template Die Set for the sentiment, and just cut off the sides of it. I didn't want to pop it up and the curve fit the round card really well. 






So that's it for me today! I hope you've enjoyed your visit and until next time - I hope you have some time to be crafty!!

\


No comments :