Monday, January 8, 2024

Showing the remainder of my Holiday cards from 2023 featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans and Happy 2024!!


I sure hope all of you have had a wonderful start to the new year! I have a few more holiday cards that I haven't been able to show you yet, so thought now is the perfect time. It seems I never have time to show you everything before the Holiday arrives and it's over. So I'm cramming them all into one blog post. Hope you don't mind!  All of the images are stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copic markers. So here we go! 


For this first card, I used #5565 Cheers My Deers Set. I also used #5812 Christmas S2 Paper Pack


For this card, I used #5041 Snow Friend Set. I love how they spell JOY! 


This little cutie pup is from #4937 Santa Paws Set. I used Dr PH Martins Bleed Proof White on his fur. 


Who doesn't love Chubby Little Snowmen?  And that's exactly what this set is #5351 Chubby Snowmen Set




I made a little gift tag with the new set #5802 Joyful Snowman Set. I add a small tag on the back of it with my to and from.  That way, that little tag can be removed and the main portion can be used again in the future! 



And my final card used one of the adorable snowmen from #5802 Joyful Snowman Set and a tree from #5457 Christmas Truck Set and the sentiment is cut out with #5063 Rectangle double stitched dies. 


So that's it for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty!!



No comments :