Monday, July 18, 2022

Me and my recliner featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!


Today I'm sharing the card I created for the Perfect Plaid challenge (you still have a couple days left to enter!!)  For this one, I used #4159 Lazy Boy Set along with a sentiment from #5421 Sit Back Laugh Lines Set. I stamped him onto Cryogen White paper (love the glittery aspect of this paper!) and colored it with Copic markers. 

LOL! If this isn't a snapshot of my amazing hubby, I don't know what would be! I added three antique buttons up in the top left corner and one on top of the plaid bow as well. This is an old container of buttons I stumbled across in a little antique shop, and I absolutely love them! Some of them still even have the old thread in them! So that's it for me today! Hope you're having a great start to your week!  


1 comment :

Nana Diana said...

Fabulous card, Sharon!! What a super stamp and I love your patterned papers and layout!! Still miss you.