Monday, July 25, 2022

Best Day Ever interactive card featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans! 


Today's card features SC0795 Road Trip from Art Impressions and it goes right along with the current AI Challenge of Summer Fun!  Is there anything more fun than going on a road trip with your Besties? I wanted to make this card interactive, but I wanted it to look like the car was actually rolling down the road instead of you seeing the sliding mechanism.  So I did a little googling and I love how it turned out! What can I say, interactive cards are always my favorite. Hopefully this video works and I apologize for the background noise...I forgot I had my little desk fan on. LOL

 






Here's a picture with the slide tab open on the bottom where the call is pulled over to the left. I stamped Best Day Ever on it so it's only visible once it is pulled out. 





Here you get a little peek at the inside which I decorated as well.  Can you see the cute little Art Impressions Freebie? :) 


 
I also used the Art Impressions Fence dies on the inside decoration. You can see a little peek of it below. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you have a great week! See you next time! 








3 comments :

Janie Printz said...

Love this cute stamps & how you bring it all together… Happy to see you sharing your creations again. You’ve been missed.

Sharon Caudle said...

Thank you so much Janie! Hope you and your family are all doing well!

Dandi93 said...

Fun card, look the interactive pull