Monday, July 11, 2022

Hot Mess Laugh Lines from Art Impressions!

 Hello AI fans!!


My card today features Hot Mess from the Laugh Lines series at Art Impressions.  It comes with so many amazing sentiments that fit this poor distraught woman!  This reminds me so much of my two daughters that have younger children! LOL! They definitely have these types of days.  And the sentiment I chose to use on this card is so perfect! I have said for years that my hard drive is full, so if I want to save anything else, I have to delete a file first. LOL!  I'm sure many of you can relate. 


I stamped her with Memento ink onto cryogen white paper and colored her with Copic markers which are listed below.  I then used AI double stitched circle dies to cut her out. The big scalloped edge was created using a super old punch I have had for so many years. And then of course I added a bow using some May Art ribbon and my Bow Easy tool. The stripe in the chair was achieved simply by using my Copic blender pen. If you're just learning about Copics, the blender pen isn't used at all to blend colors. (I know, right??!!)   I call it my little bull dozer as it actually pushes the color out of the way. So it's very easy to create designs or patterns in an image using it. Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and until next time - stay crafty!!

Copics used
E000, E00, E11, E21, E23, E33, E35, E37
R11, R12, R20
YG03, YG05
Y26, Y28
B000, B91, B93, B95
Blender pen







No comments :