Hello AI Fans!
Ok, all the fans of Art Impressions clever and funny stamps and sentiments please raise your hands!! (I raised both of mine) LOL! Art Impressions people stamps have always been my favorite and probably always will be! And I love how you can pair up just about any sentiment with just about any stamp. That's what I've got to show you today. I took #4383 Wine Tasters Set from the Girlfriends line and paired it with a sentiment from #5517 Sassy Laugh Lines, and I love how it turned out. I stamped image onto a Copic friendly cardstock and then colored them with my Copic makers. I did this ages ago and can't find my list of colors I used, so my apologies I can't list them for you today. I die cut them out using #5061 Square double stitched dies and paired it paper from #5939 Fairy Garden PP.





No comments :
Post a Comment