Monday, September 28, 2026

Art Impressions and Simon Says Stamp Stamptember collaboration Pumpkin Queens!!

 Hello AI Fans!


It's a super exciting time of the year for Art Impressions fans! Art Impressions created an exclusive set for Simon Says Stamp's famous Stamptember celebration and this year Bonnie outdid herself yet again!! I'm not sure how she does it, but holy cow!! This is definitely in my top favorites!! The only thing with this is that once they are gone, they are gone forever. So if you want it, do NOT hesitate to run over to Simon Says Stamp and get your own. I don't want you to miss out on this very special set. You can buy just the stamps or you can get the stamps along with the dies which is what I prefer. Just click HERE to purchase the stamp set only, or HERE to purchase the stamp and die set. Keep watching the blog as Renee will be posting all the AMAZING Design Team creations using this fantastic set! You are going to be blown away with all the gorgeousness!  So are you ready to see the new set? Here you go! 


Squeal!!! Isn't this just the most gorgeous Girlfriends stamp set ever??!! I honestly could not wait to get it stamped and colored. Perfect for sisters, besties, daughters, absolutely anyone and everyone! For the card I created I decided to go with an easel card. I just love the rich colors of fall, and I listed all the Copic markers I used below and the products are linked below as well. I hope the Design Team is able to inspire you with our many creations and that you are able to grab a set for yourself! 



I wanted to give the sweaters some texture, so I simply wadded up a piece of textured paper towel and dipped it into alcohol. Be sure it's just slightly damp with the alcohol or you'll ruin your coloring. LIGHTLY dab the paper towel over the piece of clothing you want to add texture to and voila! A small piece of washcloth will work well also. You can click on the picture to zoom in and take a closer look. 

So that's it for me today! As I said, Renee will be posting everyone's gorgeous creations here shortly! Thank you so much for stopping by today and until next time - stay crafty!!



list of Copic markers used

E000, 00, 04, 07, 09, 11, 13, 17, 21, 23, 25, 27, 50, 51, 53, 55, 57, 97, and 99

Y15, 17, 19, 26, 32, and 35

YR02, 04, 07, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, and 24

B00, 91, 93, and 95

C3 and 5

R20




No comments :