Monday, October 14, 2024

Boo frame featuring Art Impressions!

 Hello AI Fans!!


It's getting pretty close to Halloween! Are you ready? Do you decorate for the holiday and hand out candy? I love it when all the littles come to the door all dressed up and excited to get some candy!! I even love it when the teenagers come a knocking! I love that they enjoy it and I want them to be kids for as long as they can. Adulthood comes soon enough, so enjoy the heck out of while you're there! So I had a lot of fun decorating up this frame and I confess I used a ton of different sets, but they're all linked below, so don't be shy to go click on them and check them out!! This was really a blast to put together!!










Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today! Until next time - stay crafty!!


Copics used:
Y06 and 32
YR12, 14, and 27
YG01, 91, 93, and 95
E33, 35, and 37



No comments :