Monday, October 21, 2024

Love, Peace, and Joy Tres Chic challenge at Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!


Happy Monday! I hope this finds you well and enjoying this wonderful fall weather! I always love it when I can turn off the air conditioning and open up the windows and doors to let that cool fall air into the house! It's getting quite chilly at night though, and we have gotten some good frosts and freezes here in Reno. You know I'm getting ready to ask you if you've entered the Tres Chic challenge going on right now, right? LOL!  You've got just a few more days to enter to win a free stamp set of your choice! So if you haven't entered yet, I urge you to do so! Who doesn't love getting what you want for free??!!  So I made this card for this challenge using the wonderful 5350 Animal Nativity Set, one of my favorite Christmsas stamp sets! I stamped the images onto Copic friendly paper and colored them with Copic markers which are listed below. To frame the scene, I used 5768 Decorative Journal Page Set 1. I love the lacy look. The paper is from 5812 Christmas S2 PP. See links to products used below. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today and until next time - stay crafty!!


Copic markers used:

E000, 00, 02, 11, 40, 41, 42, 70,  71

C0, 1, 2, 3, 5

T1 and 2


 

No comments :