Monday, September 23, 2024

Make a Wish featuring Art Impressions Stamps and Dies

 Hello AI Fans!

I just love the whimsical fairies and houses that Bonnie has blessed us with this year! I used them again today along with the amazing 5902 Mini Scalloped Frame Dies. I stamped the images onto Copic friendly paper and then colored them up with the markers listed below.  All the products I used are listed below. You can just click on the product and it will take you right to it in the shop!!  This was so much fun to decorate, and I love that it's small enough to brighten up a little area on your desk or anywhere else. I wanted to add a layer of grass on the front, so I just used the Scalloped frame to cut out a piece of green and cut it along the scored edges. I then cut it again with my grass die and then simply glued it to the front of the frame. 


Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit today. Until next time - stay crafty!!


Copic markers used:

Y00, 11, 15, and 17

BV000, 00, and 02

E33, 41, and 43

R00, 20, and 21

V91, 93, and 95

BG90 and 93

C2, 3, 4, and 5


No comments :