Monday, September 9, 2024

Art Impressions Exclusive stamp set with Simon Says Stamp for Stamptember!!

 Hello AI Fans!! 

I'm not sure if you've seen yet, but if you haven't, the last time I checked you can still buy it! Art Impressions has an exclusive stamp available ONLY while supplies last at Simon Says Stamp Stamptember event!  The stamp set with the dies have already sold out, but the stamp only is still available if you hurry!! It's SSE24A Sweet Bday Set and it features two Girlfriends on it! This set is sooooo adorable! I can see myself using it over and over again!! Here's the card I created with this amazing set! I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Copic friendly paper and then colored them with the Copic markers listed below. The paper is just a digital paper I found and purchased on line. Lemon filled donuts are my favorite, so I just HAD to add some lemon icing in there! LOL! 






I hope you're able to get your set while it's still available!! Remember that this is an exclusive set for Simon Says Stamp, so it will never be available again once it's gone!!! If you miss out on it, you'll have to wait and hope someone ends up wanting to sell their set! I can't wait to see all the gorgeous creations you all are going to make with this! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today! Until next time - stay crafty!!


Copic markers used:

E000, 00, 04, 11, 17, 21, 23, 31, 33, 35, 37, 39, 51, 53, 55, 97, and 99

Y06, 08, 21, 26, 28, and 32

R12, 20, 81, 83, and 85

B00

BG13, 15, and 18


No comments :