Monday, August 26, 2024

Praise Him featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!

Today I have a card that features several beautiful sets from Art Impressions. I started by stamping 5269 Wood Frames Set onto a Copic friendly paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Using my Misti, I lined up 5130 On the Sparrow Set and stamped that inside the frame. I then colored the images using my Copic markers listed below. Once I had that finished, I grabbed 5909 Crosses Die Set and layered two of them together to get the look I was going for. The beautiful pattern papers are from 5835 Mini Journal paper pack. For the finishing touch, I added a bow from twine. I really like how this came together, I hope you do too! 



So that's it for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Until next time - stay crafty!!

Copics used:
E23, 25, 27, 31, 33, and 97
Y00 and 02
B00, 01,and 02






No comments :