Monday, August 12, 2024

All occasion magical card featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!

I hope you're having a great start to your week! I've got a card for you today that features those adorable Fairies from #5915 Woodland Fairies Set! They are just too adorable! That single adorable daisy is from #5935 Fairytale Houses Set, and that oh so cute caterpillar is from #5728 Mushroom Cubbies Set. Just a super quick and easy card to color up and put together! Added a couple little pearls and a little flower in the center of the bow and called her done! That beautiful paper is from #5939 Fairy Garden Paper Pack. Aren't they just goregous??!! I do have to apologize as I failed to document the colors I used to color these adorable Fairies. I'm sorry! 





So that's it for me today. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit today and until next time - stay crafty!!




No comments :