Monday, November 6, 2023

Sit Back It's Your Birthday featuring Art Impressions!

 Hello AI Fans!


If you're anything like me, you are making a ton of birthday cards every single year! I love using Art Impressions Laugh Lines Sets for so many of my birthday cards! They are fun and so humorous.  And who doesn't love a humorous birthday card? That's exactly what I did here.  I pulled out #5421 Sit Back Laugh Lines Set and went to work. I stamped him onto Cryogen white paper and then colored him with Copic markers listed below.  Die cut a few balloons, added the fun sentiment and a twine bow with a button and called her done! I must say that I absolute LOVE the new #5853 Christmas Magic Paper Pack from Art Impressions!!! That's what I used for this card! The colors are sooo yummy!! 




Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today, and until next time - hope you have time to be crafty!


Copic markers used:

E000, E00, E11, E21, E23, E35, E37

G46, G82, G85

C3, C4, C5

R20, R22

T1, T3

B00, B41, B45


    



No comments :