Monday, November 13, 2023

Let it Snow featuring Art Impressions!

 Hello AI Fans!!


There's a new challenge going on and it's Making Spirits Bright! So for that, I created a card featuring the brand new and absolutely ADORABLE #5802 Joyful Snowman Set! Oh my gosh, how cute are all of these snowmen! I can't get enough of them! I wanted to create a little wintry scene inside the beautiful #5782 Snowflake Frame Set, and then I added the Let it Snow sentiment from #5566 Christmas Sentiments. With the new release last week of all the oh so cute snowmen sets, I'm in heaven!! I stamped the image and colored it with Copic markers which are listed below. I popped the Snowflake Frame up from the little scene behind it to add a bit of dimension. Just click on the links above to be directed to the Art Impressions Shop for those items. 





Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today, and until next time - hope you have some time to get crafty!!
Copics used:

B21, 23, 000

E41, 42, 33, and 35

G82, 85

T1

R20

R22, 24, 27, and 29



No comments :