Monday, June 26, 2023

Seas the Day featuring Art Impressions Flip Cards

 Hello AI Fans!

Today my card features both wet and dry embossing for the "Emboss like a boss" challenge here at the Art Impressions Blog.  I don't know why I don't use these techniques more often. Dry embossing adds so much, and I love the look of wet embossing as well. I don't know if my embossing powder wasn't working correctly, or if I'm just rusty at using it, but you can see it's pretty lumpy. It was more like embossing beads than powder.  Maybe that's why it melted that way. Anyway, I love the luscious lime color I used! I used #5104 Octopus Flip Card which is on sale right now!! These flip cards are so cute and fun, don't you think? I stamped it onto cryogen white paper and colored it with Copic markers listed below.  Don't forget you need 5103 Flip Card Die to make the card! 






Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty! 

Copic markers used:
Y13, Y17
E23
YG01, YG03, YG05, YG07
R22, R24, R27, R29
B00, B91, B93, B95








1 comment :

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card - love the image and embossing thanks for sharing!!!