Monday, June 12, 2023

A hug in a mug featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!

My card today fits the Midnight Snack Challenge going on right now! I used one of the many Matchbook Sets from Art Impressions #5403 MB Coffee Shop. Just look at all those yummy goodies behind the glass case! If you haven't tried the Matchbooks yet, I highly recommend them! I stamped all the images onto Cryogen White paper with Memento ink and then colored them with Copic markers listed below. Have you ever had one of those "slap yourself in the forehead moments"??  I had one of those when I was creating this card. I love using digi papers (that's what I used here), but the one thing I never liked about it was that it was one sided, the back side was white. That didn't really work with projects like this that looks better with double sided pattern paper. I have no idea why I'd never thought of this before, but it dawned on me to make my own double sided paper by just flipping it over and putting it back through my printer with a coordinating print pattern. DOH!! LOL! 





Thanks for stopping by today and until next time - stay crafty!

Copic markers used:
E21, E23, E40, E41, E42, E50, E51, E70, E71
Y13, Y17
R24, R81, R83
RV32, RV34
C4, C6





No comments :