Monday, December 12, 2022

The Joy of Christmas featuring Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!


I love this card I'm showing you today.  This snowman exudes such joy that I can't help but smile every time I see him.  Bonnie is so talented in conveying emotions through her wonderful characters! This adorable cutie pie and sentiment are from #5041 Snow Friend Set. I can't help it, I adore him!!  I stamped him onto some Cryogen White paper which has a little sparkle to it, and then colored him with Copic markers. I cut the image out using the #5062 Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Die Set. For the mat behind him, I cut out another piece the same size in the gray paper and just offset it from the image panel. To balance out the card, I used three different beautiful snowflakes from 5353 Large Snowflake Dies and topped them off with some Diamond Stickles. 








Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to stop in and take a peek at my card! Until next time my crafty friends!! 

Copics used:
Y08, Y35, Y38
YR12, YR14
C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6
R12, R22, R24, R27
T1, T2
B000, B04
YG07





2 comments :

Rhonda Young said...

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talents with us. It truly helps tremendously that you list the copic markers used! You are awesome!

Sharon Caudle said...

Thank you so very much!!