Monday, December 19, 2022

My top ten Art Impressions cards of 2022!

 Hello AI Fans!!!


I can't help but start this post by saying how grateful I am to Art Impressions for having me back on the team this year! It is such a tremendous joy to work with the Krebbs family and this amazing Design Team! I had so much fun reflecting back on the year and picking out 10 of my favorite cards. I hope you grab a warm beverage and join me on this trip down memory lane. All the details for each card can be obtained by looking at the original post that is linked with each card. 


These are in no particular order of my favorites. :) First up is Well Duh!!  LOL! I really like the soft pink colors and gentle pattern of the paper used in this card. And of course Bonnie's amazing line of AI People!! You can see the original post HERE


My next choice is At Least I wore a Cardigan! I giggle every time I see this card! There were Tik Tok videos out there where groups of friends got together and the wives played a prank on their hubbies by dressing them all in the same shirt for when they met up. So as I was perusing through my stamp collection, I saw the Old Guys Club Set and immediately thought of the challenge. The cranky look on their faces couldn't have been any more perfect!! LOL! You can see the original post HERE


Next up is Best Day Ever! This card features SC0795 Road Trip!  Who doesn't love taking road trips with their girlfriends! Nobody illustrates that better than Bonnie Krebbs!!! I made this an interactive card so the card actually travels down the road when you pull the tab!! I love it!!! You can see the original post with a little video of it working right HERE




My next pick features #5400 Baby Critters and it's another interactive card. I do really love interactive cards! It has a pull tab on the front, and when you pull it, the picture magically changes to another! You can see the original post HERE





Next up I'm going to show you a fall card using the AI Girlfriends.  It is still one of my very favorite lines of stamps from Art Impressions. You can see the original post HERE.


It's time to show you a cute AI couple with You're the one that I Love!! ooh ooh ooh BABY! LOL!  You can see the original post HERE



Here's another favorite AI People image on my card You Light Up the Room! You can see the original post HERE.


I couldn't leave out these adorable images from the super cute Peek-a-Boo set!!!  You can see the original post HERE:



I had a lot of fun coloring the night sky for this fun card! Santa is working his way to your house!!! You can see the original post HERE.




And last, but certainly not least, I love this fun gal from Hot Mess! I don't think there's a woman alive that can't relate to her! LOL!  You can see the original post HERE



And as we bid another year goodbye, I'd like to wish every one of you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a very healthy and happy New Year! God bless you all, and I'll see you in 2023!! 






 















No comments :