Monday, November 7, 2022

Windows to the World from Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!


Can I have all the Windows to the World fans raise their arms? Woah! I felt that gush of wind all the way in Reno!  So if you have a collection of Windows to the World stamps and are looking for something else to do with them, you can stop right here.  Bonnie came out with a Shadow Box Window Die Set that works with every single Windows to the World stamp you have! Every single one! I don't know about you, but I absolutely love shadow boxes!! So I took one of my WTTW stamps that I had to have cause it reminds me of my little Shih Tzu, M4584 Day Spent WTTW.  I stamped it onto Cyrogen White paper and colored it with Copic markers. Then used the Shadow Box Window Die Set to cut it out.  It actually cuts out the stamp leaving the sentiment surrounding the image behind. I love how it looks!!  There are new stamp sets that go with the new die set that contains an extra image, but it also works with all your old WTTW images too! 






Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you have a great week! 


Copics used:
YG01, YG03, YG13, YG17
G43, G94, G99
E33, E35
R81, R85
B000


No comments :