Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!


Happy Halloween!! I have one more Halloween card for you today! Have you heard that Art Impressions has come out with two brand new paper packs??!! And the papers are gorgeous! There is #5606 Harvest Journal Paper Pack, and the one I used here, #5605 Halloween Journal Paper Pack. Along with the adorable #5506 Peek-a-Boo Set and Halloween paper pack, I used #5462 Spider Web Dies,  #5456 Spooky Wagon Set for the adorable spider and the Booo sign, #5133 Flag Double Stitched Dies,  And #5543 Journal Template Die Set for the scalloped edge mat under the star paper. This card was also created for the current masking or stencil challenge that is going on over at Art Impressions Blog! When you use the masking technique, It's always so fun when you pull the masks off to see the finished scene! I stamped all the images onto Cryogen White paper and colored them with Copic markers. I used my Viva Decor Pearl Pens to finish the spider webs off with just a small dot at the ends of the points. I used black, purple, and orange. 



I wanted the spider to look like he was dropping down from the web above, so just used my black Copic Multiliner to draw a line from him up to the top of the panel. 


Here is the stamped images on top of the masked off jack-o-lanterns and Booo sign. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you have a spooktacular Halloween!!


Copics used:
R11, R12
Y32, Y35
C3, C5, C7
W0, W1, W2
T2
BV02, BV04, BV08
YG01, YG03
V12, V17
B000
YR02, YR07, YR09, YR12, YR14, YR16
E08, E21, E23, E33, E37, E70, E71, E74, E84, E87




No comments :