Monday, August 29, 2022

You light up the room featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!


Today I'm showing you a card I made that fits the Dynamic Duo challenge that is going on right now over on the Art Impressions Blog! Have you entered yet? You still have time!  You just need to use two different stamp sets to create your card or project. For my card, I used #4371 Fire Out Set. I have always loved this set and have used her a number of times for some fun birthday cards. I also used #5255 Birthday Cake Set, and #5115 Birthday Laugh Lines for the sentiment. I stamped them onto Cryogen white paper and colored them with Copic markers. I kept the card super simple by just fussy cutting them out and adding a frame of some fun polka dot paper. 







Thanks for stopping by to visit today and hope you get to have a crafty day!



No comments :