Monday, August 22, 2022

I have a prescription featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!


Hope you're having an awesome start to your week! My card today features #4899 Proud Nurse Set from the Work and Play line at Art Impressions! There are so many wonderful stamp sets in this line! Be sure to pop over to Art Impressions and check them out! I stamped her onto Cryogen White paper which has a very subtle hint of glitter in it from Mica that is added to the paper. When I say subtle, I have to hold it up to my Ott light and move it around at different angles to make sure I've got the correct paper. However sometimes it can show up in your pictures if you use a flash.  I just love how the markers take to the paper. I then colored her up with Copic markers which are listed below. 






Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and hope you have a wonderful crafty day! 


Copics used:

skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R35 (lips)
Hair: E33, Y13, Y15
scrubs: B12, B14, B16
ID bagde: E41
shadow - B000
Grays: T1, T2, T5





No comments :