Saturday, October 31, 2020

Trick or Treat featuring Art Impressions Halloween Critters

 Happy Halloween AI fans!!!


Whether you are participating in Halloween tonight or not, I hope you are all having a wonderful and safe night with the kiddos!!  I have one last Halloween card to share with you before the season is completely over and we head toward Thanksgiving and Christmas. This card features the adorable Halloween Critters that are new to AI in 2020. The new AI releases just prove that 2020 hasn't been all bad, huh??!! LOL!  These adorable critters really are too cute to spook!! After I die cut the pumpkin bucket, I used my craft knife to cut a slit so I could slip the candy down into it. The background made using distress oxide inks. 


So that's it for me today!! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today and hope you have a spooktacular Halloween!! 


Copics used:

E17, E23, E24, E51, E53, E55, E95, E97

YG13

Y18

YR07

R11, R12

C3, C4, C5

T1



3 comments :

Eulanda said...

This is so cute!!!! I love when I'm scrolling through Instagram and they have your card on I'm like....eeeerrcch!!! That's a Sharon card I think!! Sure enough!! You have your own awesome amazing style!! Love seeing you still creating!! 🥰💕

Sue from Oregon said...

This is as cute as can be!!!

MeMe said...

Too Cute, Sharon!!