Saturday, October 10, 2020

Snowman Gift Card Holder Set from Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!!


So I'm sure you've seen the new Gift Card Holders that Art Impressions has released. These are the coolest gift card holders and so fun and super simple to make!!! It's all a matter of die cutting the pieces using the papers you want and then gluing them together!! And they are SUPER CUTE!!! Today I'm showing you the Snowman Gift Card Holder Set.  Ok, I took a few liberties.  I wanted his eyes and mouth to look like little pieces of coal, so I used my Pearl Pen to make those.  And then I used some vintage buttons on him too.  I just adore how he turned out! Who wouldn't love getting a gift card dressed up like this??!!!  So if you're planning on giving some gift cards this holiday season, this new release is for you!!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and until next time - stay crafty!!

hugs!



No comments :