Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Papertake Weeky Anything Goes challenge!!


Hey everyone!! It's time for a new challenge at Papertake Weekly, and since it's the first Tuesday of the month, the challenge is "anything goes" with an optional extra of using some home made flowers. We are sponsored this week by the awesome Lili of the Valley! WOOHOO! Who doesn't love Lili of the Valley??!! 

For my project today, I created a fun tag using one of the new 2015 Front & Back stamps from Art Impressions. Can you say FUN??!!  This image is the Eat Itself Set (sku# 4567) and it comes with both the front and back stamp along with a fabulously fun sentiment! We had a Copic pajama crop at Scrapbook Paradise a couple weeks ago, and this was a tag I made for the crop participants to make for a fun project.

 
 
Please be sure and pop over to Papertake Weekly to check out the gorgeous creations by the design team, and then we'd love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!
 
 
image:  Eat Itself Set from Art Impressions
sentiments - Paper Smooches
papers: Doodlebug Lovebugs
tag and scalloped frame cut with Silhouette
flower from Silhouette

5 comments :

Lillian A said...

What a FUN birthday set, Sharon!! Love the red dotted swiss for the background and the scalloped edging. Adorable . . . and the cake looks yummy. Enjoy your day!!

Marjorie said...

I love this super fun image Sharon! I think these stamps are gorgeous, but haven't found any where here in the Uk that sells them!!! Your tag is just fabulous, and thank you for your lovely comments on my blog:)..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Debs said...

This is fabulous Sharon - love the brilliant design.
Debs xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Boy am I kicking myself...I just bought a bunch of Ai stamps at the Portland CK convention last Friday. I had this stamp in my hands and put it back...had to stop somewhere LOL. ALL my money went to that booth! Guess it will go to the top of my wish list! Thanks for sharing this super fun card/tag!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute!!! I love the fun papers and the image...these are SO darn cute!! I want everyone of them, lol!
Sherrie K