Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Papertake Weekly - A Cut Above

Good morning!! It's time for a new challenge over at Papertake Weekly, and this week the theme is A CUT ABOVE! This includes die cutting, fussy cutting, or punches.  We are being sponsored this week by Dawny herself! She is offering up a fabulous voucher to Lili of the Valley!  Thank you Dawny!!

So today I'm showing you the cutest little bunny treat holder that was die cut with the Silhouette Cameo! Super cute and super easy!! I simply added a pink bow and it was done! These would be so easy to make a bunch for the grandkids classmates! I must say those little Easter eggs that are pictured below are long gone now. :)




Please be sure and pop over to Papertake Weekly to check out all the gorgeous designs by my teamies, and then we'd love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

6 comments :

Ribbon Girl said...

such a cute Easter bunny!

Ribbon Girl said...

such a cute Easter bunny!

Janie Printz said...

Super cute Miss Sharon & looks pretty easy !!! I'm with you on the Easter eggs they wouldn't last long at my house either.
hugs, Janie

Lillian A said...

Anything chocolate disappears quickly !! Adorable bunny and super cute for the grand-kids -- or anyone, for that matter . . . Happy Easter to you, Sharon.

Debs said...

How cute is this little bunny - I love it :o)
Maybe I need me a Cameo :o)
Debs xx

Karen Day said...

This is definitely something that an awesome Gramma would make :o)