Sunday, October 18, 2009

BBTB challenge - sign from Noel Solutions cart

Sure hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I know I sure did, but they go by way too quickly! They always do. But the fun part of Sunday nights is that it's time to reveal a new challenge for Bitten By The Bug. This week, Regina asked us to use this awesome sign from the Christmas Solutions cartridge. I cut it out in shadow with a dark brown and then the regular cut in this chocolate brown. I cut the sign again about an inch smaller and cut out the actual sign part, and ran it through my computer with a digi stamp from The Cutting Cafe'. I popped it up for dimension off of some fabulous Basic Grey paper and added a punched border from a Martha Stewart punch. Added a gingham bow and a couple of silver brads, and this one was done!

Please be sure and visit Bitten By The Bug to see what the other designers came up with for this sign. I haven't seen them yet, cause Regina keeps them a secret from everyone until posting. But I have no doubt you're in for some real eye candy! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon!! HUGS!

16 comments :

Susan Edwards said...

One of the benefits of being up in the middle of the night (darn afternoon nap!!) is that I get to be the first to post!!!! :-)

I really like this card - you did a wonderful job on the challenge. In fact, if you don't mind, I might scraplift this card for a family member or two...!

Really lovely...

xx Susan

cats whiskers said...

What a lovely little card this is such fabulous colours
Hugs Jacqui x

Tracey said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card Sharon! I love the colours on this! Have a great Monday. I hope it is the start to a wonderful week. xx

Kelly said...

Oh my Sharon, this card is GORGEOUS!

Norine said...

this is so cute love the colors and design as always
Hugs
Norine

Sandi said...

Sharon, I love what you have done with the sign, and oh that detail. Hugs

Jodie from Oz said...

Hi Sharon,
Wow, you have excelled at this Challenge. Fabulous card, beautiful colours and sentiment. Love everything about it. Have a great day. Hugs Jodie from Oz

DonnaMundinger said...

Just beautiful Sharon! Love the paper you chose and that perky ribbon. Hugs! D

Carole Beath said...

Well, I love this take on the sign. It's elegant and that beautiful ribbon just seals the deal.
Carole

Joey said...

Love this Sharon! xxx

mickeydee said...

I love the background paper and the browns........so pretty together! This sign is such a fun cut, I think I need to get this cart now!

PBrown9624 said...

Love the patterned paper you used and that sign is fabulous. Excellent card as usual!!!
Pam Brown

Danni said...

What a great card!!

DeeDee said...

Oooh, I love it! The brown looks like leather! I just couldn't think up a good fall theme for my project...but you sure did! GREAT papers too! BEAUTIFUL card girlie! Loves you! HUGS!

cabio's craft corner said...

Thank god Sharon, I finally got a chance to pop by. Sometimes I feel like I am racing with the clock.
I read and looked through your posts & creations that I missed for the past weeks. You sure made lots of wonderful items. Oh, congrats on the GDT on Hallmark and your paper dolls are so fabulous!
Hugs,
Cabio

JustYolie said...

WOW nice card!