Hello AI Fans!
If you haven't purchased the new #6216 Mercy Set from Art Impressions yet, what are you waiting for? This set is so gorgeous and has beautiful sentiments too! For this bookmark I used #6043 Bible Bookmark Dies. After die cutting the white portion, I centered the two bird stamps with the sentiment in the middle of the bookmark with my Misti stamp platform. That made it super easy to line them all up and stamp them without worry that I could stamp them in the exact same place if needed (and of course I needed). I stamped them using Memento Tuxedo Black ink so I could color them with Copic markers. I'm sorry I forgot to write down the colors I used. After coloring them, I simply adhered it to the Bookmark base that I cut using #6205 Floral Shop PP and added a ribbon. I ended up with an amazingly quick gift that I would be proud to give to anyone! And who doesn't need more bookmarks?? This would also qualify for the current challenge Floral Frenzy!! I hope you're entering with your fabulous creations!
So that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty!



No comments :
Post a Comment