Monday, June 10, 2024

Seas the Day featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans! 

I hope you enjoyed your weekend and it was full of fabulous weather! For those of you lucky enough to either live close enough to, or were able to visit the beach, I'm totally jealous! LOL! I had a fun time coloring up this colorful car from #5455 Birthday Buggy Set from the line of Rides at Art Impressions. And instead of using all the Birthday stamps that comes with it, I chose to grab #5509 Beach Accessories set. I might have given away my age by the way I colored it. LOL! Who remembers all the cute bugs around the 60's and 70's with flowers painted on them? I couldn't resist, so I grabbed #5739 as it had the perfect sized flowers for the car door. For the sentiment, I used #5399 Gull Friend Set. I started by stamping all the fun images onto Copic friendly paper and then colored them with Copic markers which are listed below. I created a beach scene by just grabbing some dies from my stash. 






Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty! 


Copic markers used:
Y35 and 38
YG01 and 03
B00, 02, 04, and 06
R22, 24, and 27
YR04 and 09
E33, 51, and 53
C3, 4, and 5





No comments :