Monday, May 13, 2024

You Glow Girl! Featuring Art Impressions Matchbooks

 Hello AI Fans!

So do you love the Art Impressions Matchbook Sets? They are so cute and so tiny!! I just really love how you can tuck them into a lunch pail or a jacket pocket!! For my post today, I used 5498 MB Salon Set to create this adorable little card. How perfect to treat your stylist or to accompany a cute gift card to someone's favorite salon! I stamped the images onto alcohol ink friendly paper and colored them with Copic markers which are listed below. I also added the clock and lamp sconces from 5323 Matchbook Wall Accessories. I used some digital salon paper to create the wallpaper for the shop and the envelope. I also cut out some cute accessories using glitter paper and the adorable 5334 Salon Mini Die set.  



I added some clear Nuvo Crystal Drops to the front of the mirror. Unfortunately it dried making it look like the mirror was cracked. Sure hope I don't get seven years of bad luck! LOL! Look at that adorable bobby pin!!! 



Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and until next time - stay crafty!!


Copics used:

B00, 01, and 02
YG01 and 03
T1 and 4
Y04 and 35
E40, 41, 51, 53, and 55
R81, 83, and 85
N1



No comments :