Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Simon Says Stamp Art Impressions Stamptember exclusive!!!

 Hello Art Impressions Fans!!

Stamptember is here, and so is the Art Impressions exclusive set that is available only while supplies last at Simon Says Stamp!! It's always such an exciting month with all the new releases for Stamptember, but my favorite is always Art Impressions! I hope you love her as much as I do!! Isn't she fantastic??!!! 






The AI Design Team really outdid themselves with this image!! There are so many spectacular examples of this adorable stamp set! Bonnie truly knocked it out of the park with this one!! Please be sure and watch the Art Impressions Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Here's the card I created. I stamped the image with Memento ink and colored her with Copic markers. 





If you want her, I suggest you run to Simon Says Stamp to get her.  I believe she will sell out fast, and once she's gone, she's gone forever! It will NOT be restocked. So don't miss out! Thanks for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty!!


No comments :