Monday, July 10, 2023

Happy Birthday Bonnie Krebs, owner and artist of Art Impressions Stamps!!

 Hello AI Fans!!

Today is our Queen Bee Bonnie's Birthday!! I know how much she is loved and cherished by all, so I feel VERY fortunate that it's my day to post. Bonnie, I know I speak for all when I tell you that we wish you the very best Birthday and hope your day is filled with love and laughter with friends and family! Thank you so much for enriching all of our lives and blessing us with your amazing talents! God bless you and we love you!!

The card I'm showing you today is one I made for Bonnie (I hope she's received it by now) and for the current challenge we've got going on right here on the AI blog! I used the fabulous #5042 Christmas Bee Set, but I used some Post It Tape to mask out her stocking cap and tried my best to turn it into a Birthday hat. You can see I'm definitely not an artist! LOL!  I also cut my little bee away from the word merry and the bow so I could use it by itself. This helps extend the uses of your stamps because you can always stamp them together again if you want! I love that there's so many stamps in this set you can use for occasions other than Christmas! I loved the little quote I added on the bottom right side of the card. It was in the paper I used and thought it was so fitting for Bonnie!  I stamped my images onto Cryogen white paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and then colored them with Copic markers which are listed below. 




 


And this is the inside of the card. 


Thank you so very much for stopping by today, and please be sure to wish Bonnie a very Happy Birthday today! Until next time - stay crafty!
Copics used:
E000, E00, E11
R00, R22, R24, R27, R29
Y00, Y13, Y17
B00, B000
C4, C5, C6
YG01, YG03




No comments :