Monday, March 6, 2023

Peek a Boo pop up card featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!!

Have you created your card or project for the Green Galore Challenge?  Today, I'm showing you the card I made using #5283 Frog Set from the Funny Farm line at Art Impressions.  This Frog Set is so much fun to play with! I got a  peek a boo pop up die set in January, and I've been wanting to use it. I think interactive cards are my favorite because they make a handmade card so fun! I've always leaned toward bright colors and fun or funny cards. They just make my heart smile!! So that's what I set out to do. There is the cutest leaping frog in this set and I knew exactly how I wanted to use him.  Take a peek at this video and make sure to listen with sound! LOL!  We definitely have a photo bomber on our hands!! heehee 


These cards are really pretty easy to make and there will be a link to the peek a boo pop up die in the LinkDeli list below. So for my card, I just cut a piece of blue and a piece of green cardstock and then used a hillside die to cute the green piece.  I stamped the Frog Set with Memento ink onto Cryogen White paper and colored them with Copic markers and then fussy cut them out. and glued the party of three to the front of the card. I then cut serveral fence pieces out of white paper and glued them along the top of the green cardstock on the card front. To finish it up, I cut the sun and clouds, and used some images from #5561 Birds and Bugs Set to finish it off. This was s super fun card to make and I really hope the recipient enjoys it as much as I do! 












Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today, and until next time - stay crafty! 


Copic markers used:
Y colors - 02, 17, 18, 35, 38
B colors - 000, 14, 16
R colors - 02, 20, 22 24, 27, 29
E colors - 21, 23, 33, 81, 84
YG colors - 01, 03
YR02
T1
G0000


 



1 comment :

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute and fun card thanks for sharing!!!