Monday, February 13, 2023

Interactive card with magnetic pieces featuring Art Impressions Castle Cubbies Set!

 Hello AI Fans!

The card I'm showing you today was made for my granddaughter for her 4th birthday. This was so much fun to make! I used #5225 Castle Cubbies. I took inspiration from one of my very talented besties, Dori Mendiola, and made the castle and accessories magnetic so she can play with it on the fridge or anything else a magnet will stick to! Isn't that so fun?! I just used some magnet sheets that I bought from Amazon and the dies cut right through them. The magnet sheet had a sticky backing, so I peeled it off and stuck the pieces to my card base. Now in order to make the pieces stick to the fridge (and to the card) and not repel from it, I had to actually turn the magnet sheet over to cut out all the pieces that would stick to the images that I colored and cut out! Which ended up perfect cause then I just peeled off the sticky backing of the magnet sheet and attached to all the individual colored and die cut pieces! So fun! 















Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit! If you have any questions about how I made this card, just leave a comment with how to contact you and I'll get in touch. Until next time - stay crafty!!


Copics used:
E21, E23, E31, E33, E35, E37
Y02, Y26, Y35
YG01, YG03, YG05
V01, V12, V15, V17
R12, R35, R81, R83, R85
RV06
T1, T2
B000
BG01
C1, C3, C4, C5




No comments :