Saturday, March 14, 2020

May the luck of the Irish be with ya! Featuring Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!!

Everyone is Irish on St Paddy's day, right??  I actually do have some Irish in me on my mom's side, and it always comes out strong in March! LOL! So my card for you today features #5006 Sham-Rock Set from Art Impressions. There are some really fun St Paddy's Day stamps and sentiments in this set!  I stamped her onto Cryogen White paper and colored her up with Copic markers.  Make sure you wear green on Tuesday so you don't get pinched!! LOL!



Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today, and until next time - stay crafty!! And may the luck of the Irish be yours this St Paddy's Day!!




1 comment :

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Now this is a FUN St. Patty's day card.... This stamp set is one I must get... I really need a something Fun for this holiday and this is Perfect..
Love how you used her, the pot of good and will just the whole look!