Thursday, June 27, 2019

Art Impressions Challenge 259 Shaker Cards week two!

Hello AI Fans!!

It's week two of challenge# 259 Shaker Cards over at Art Impressions Blog! I had so much fun making this card! I don't know why I don't make more shakers! I grabbed 4858 Gator PopCard   (He's on sale right now!!!) for the feature image for the card.  All the PopCards can just be layered together for a super cute stamp set.  I just use mounting tape or pop dots on the different layers so it's very dimensional! On top of that, I put him on an Action Wobble, so it makes this card even MORE fun!! For the shaker window, I grabbed two of the Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched dies and put them through the die cut machine together.  I then took the size that was between those two and cut out two clear windows from acetate. For the shaker part, I used Doodlebug Sequins in different colors, and for the sentiment, I used the Flip Card Dies!  




The Design Team really knocked this challenge out of the park in my opinion. So I sure hope you pop over to check out all their wonderful creations!! Thanks so much for stopping by today and until next time, stay crafty!!


Copics used:
B02, B04, R02, G21, G24, YG91, YG93, YG95, E21, E23, E33, YR04, YR07

No comments :