Friday, February 15, 2019

Art Impressions Holiday Mansion Birthday Set

Hello AI Fans!!

Have you seen the brand new Holiday Mansion sets that Art Impressions has released? They are so awesome! Today I'm featuring the HM Birthday set along with the Holiday Mansion. Aren't those the cutest little clowns ever??!!  There are so many fun accessories so you can make that perfect birthday card for that special someone! This card was so easy to put together! I just cut some grassy hills and glued them on top of the heart paper. I backed the house with an oval layer to help it stand out a little from the busy paper. I wanted more than one clown, so I just stamped him a couple times and colored him with different colors. Did the same with the balloons too. I popped the shutters up from the windows just to give even more dimension to the house. It's just so dang cute!! 




Thanks so much for stopping by today and until next time - stay crafty!


Copics used:
E000, E00, E11, E33, E35. E51, E53
Y13, Y15, Y17
R24, R35, R27, R81, R83, R85
BG49, BG53, BG57
C2, C4, C5, C6
YG17
Blender Pen


No comments :