Friday, October 19, 2018

Be Scary with Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!!

Do you dress up for Halloween? If you do, are you cute scary or SCARY scary??!! LOL! This little cutie pie is adorable! For my card I used #4521 Be Scary Set. from Art Impressions. I would LOVE it if she walked up to my door! What a treat! :)  The papers I used are an older digital set from Nitwit Collections. I wanted to give a big shout out to Georgia and Joel! I got to see them on Friday at the Sacramento Scrapbook Expo! It's always awesome getting to meet someone from the company! Everyone is so nice and I can't tell you how proud I am to work with this company!! 






Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today, and until next time - stay crafty!!

Copics used:  
E000, E00, E04, E21, E95, E97, E99
R20, R27
G82, G83
C1, C3, C5, C6, C7
B000

1 comment :

Bunny said...

Scary cute card. Love the colors. [Bunny]