Saturday, August 29, 2015

Art Impressions Comfy on Couch

Hi AI fans!!
 
 
Hope you're having an awesome start to your weekend! I wanted to show you a card I made featuring the super fun Comfy on Couch Set (sku 4050) from Art Impressions.  The fun part about is that I colored it a couple weeks ago during a weekend away with my girlfriends! LOVE those weekends!!!
 
 
 
I used the Colorless Blender pen to make the pattern on the pj bottoms.
 
 
 
Copics used:
E11, E00, E000, C1, C3, C5, Y21, Y23, Y26, YR21, YR65, BG72, BG75, R81, RV32, RV34, T1, T2, T3, E21, E23, E25, E27, E33, YG93, Colorless Blender
 



So that's it for me today! Hope you have an amazing weekend an get lots of time to be crafty!!
 


5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Super card Sharon! Love the fun layering, the banner and the fab image!

Lillian A said...

I'm jealous - these girlfriends appear to be having a most fun and awesome time! Love your coloring, Sharon, and the bright, happy colors. Terrific card, my friend !!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so cute!!!

Marilyn said...

This is great! Such a fun image and a happy, happy card.

Harry Berry said...

Keep using it because it's tough because you're using different foundations he has two Tines like use it with if you if you ever want to test data settings for ending the way I do it is I’ll wear Omorfirx it with a certain foundation and then another day I will where that same foundation but without the settings for a and see what happens but you know it takes time to.

http://eyeluminousfacts.com/omorfirx/