Saturday, January 10, 2015

Art Impressions Madge on New Years Day?

Hello AI Fans!

Happy weekend!  Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am! So tell me...have you ever indulged a little too much with alcohol on New Year's Eve? I think maybe a few of us have, and poor Madge did too.  I immediately thought of this sentiment when I saw Madge. LOL!  You can find her and so many other fabulous images at Art Impressions!

The two stamps I used are Madge (#L1549) and Less Tequila (#F3583).



Copics used:  E04, E11, E00, E000, R20, E99, E97, E17, C3, C5, C7, Y35, Y38, E33, E40, E42, E44



Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a fabulous weekend! Hope you have at least a little time to get crafty!

6 comments :

Lillian A said...

LOL - she is just too, too precious, Sharon -- great verse!! Love all your layers and diecuts! Happy New Year to you, too, and hope you didn't over-imbibe like Madge . . .

Karen R. said...

Good one! Great laugh to start my day.

Kelly said...

Love your card, I feel like her without the Tequila! haha your card looks great!
Hugs Kelly

Marjorie said...

Awh!! Sharon I just love this card!!! FABULOUS!!!!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Ha love the sentiment - very good...Had almond tequila for the first time at New Year - really liked it - other flavours I do not like though - horrid stuff!
Sarah x

Sherrie K. said...

heheh, love the sentiment and such a FUN card!!!! Love it!
Sherrie K