Saturday, November 1, 2014

Trick or Treat set from Art Impressions

Hello AI fans!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! We didn't get many kids this year, so we've got a lot of candy left over. It will be put in the grandkids buckets this afternoon!! LOL  So being in the Halloween spirit, I made a card featuring this too cute to spook couple TRICK OR TREAT SET by Art Impressions from the new Halloween sets for 2014! . LOVE this couple!! (do I really say that about all the stamps?) Oh well...it's true! :)

 
I used the Silhouette to cut out the "Boo".



Copics used: YR02, 04, 07, 09;  YG21, 23, 11, 13, 17;  BV02, 04, 00; 
W0, 1, 3, 4;  E95, 97, 99; 000, 00, 04, 11;  R20



Now for a little personal stuff....wanna see my lil' punkin and ladybug granddaughters?  :)

This is Vivi (2 months old)

 
And this is Sophie (1 year old today)
 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you have some time to get crafty today!

2 comments :

Lillian A said...

Adorable Halloween card, Sharon, but I'd pick your little punkin and ladybug as the prize winners -- they're so cute and sweet !!!!

Janie Printz said...

Your card looks a lot like my husband & I if we would have dressed up last night. Those little ones are just sweet as can be. Aren't grand children great ... Sure sorry to have missed you while we were in Reno.
Hugs, Janie