Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Guest design for The Paper Nest Dolls

Hey everyone! This is my second post today. If you're looking for my Papertake Weekly blog post, please scroll down. I'm excited today to tell you that Christine from The Paper Nest Dolls contacted me and asked me to guest design for them today! Thanks Christine!!  I chose to make an apron shaped gift box cut with the Silhouette. This was so much fun to color and make!!





Thanks again for the fun, Christine!! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Image: Chef Angelina from The Paper Nest Dolls colored with Copic markers
papers: Nitwit Collections matted with Bazzill cardstock
May Arts silk ribbon
Wild Orchid Crafts flower

13 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just so fun and a wonderful gift idea ... perhaps some ingredients for cupcakes lol
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marjorie said...

Wow!! This is fantastic Sharon, I think I need one of those Silhouette's lol!!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Paper Nest Dolls said...

LOVEE this!! tooo cute !! =)

The Granny Files said...

This is absolutely adorable!

Cristi said...

Oh, this is so adorable! I love all of the details and your color is amazing! So beautiful!

Bug hugs,
Cristi

simply monica said...

Stunning project love it

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soooo very cute!!!! Love the cute box shape and your coloring is perfect on this cutie!!!
hugs, Heidi

Trisha said...

This project is so sweet! Would make for an adorable gift bag for some goodies :)

Chrissy said...

Fantastic project Sharon..love your apron box and fabulous details.Love the cute image and colouring and all the little details..excellent.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sharon Noble said...

This is breath taking love it well done and lovely to meet you xxx

Tracy Penney said...

This is super cute. What a great gift idea. The image is adorable and I love all the little die cuts decorating the box. Great job.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, what a fantastic idea! I love the utensils in the apron pocket, such a lovely touch.
Rebecca.

Linsey R said...

Holy cook-outs, this is CUTE!!! I just wanna CASE it right this very moment---wish I could!! No bbq's coming my way this weekend in rainy Seattle haha! But what a delightful project!! Thanks so much for sharing it and congrats on your guest spot--you obviously rocked it!!!