Saturday, March 3, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie - Double Trouble!!

Hi friends!! I LOOOOVE the weekend! LOL! I can guarantee you that I am snoozing away when this posts, and loving every second of it. :-)  It's time for a new challenge at Kraftin Kimmie's Challenge Blog, and this weeks hostess with the mostest is the awesome Cheryl Valadez! Now Cheryl gave us a real chalenge this week asking us to use two Kraftin' Kimmie images on our card or project.  Well I struggled a little bit with this one until I was going through my stamps and laid my eyes on Florence. WOOHOO! I knew immediately what I would do! And here it is


So as I said, I used the adorable Florence from Kraftin' Kimmie's Moonlight Whispers line by Annie Rodrigue. I paired her with one of the birds from Tweets and Twitters 1  by Emilie Goulet. They go perfectly together, don't ya think?  They're stamped with Memento ink onto Cryogen White paper and colored with Copic markers. I just extended some of the lines with my Copic Multiliner. The papers are from Nitwit Collections (Summer Splash) matted with Bazzill cardstock and then machine stitched. The clouds are dies from Magnolia and PTI.


Please be sure and visit Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge Blog to see the rest of the gorgeous creations by the design team. Then we'd love it if you'd join us in the challenge. Cheryl used both Super Star and Gadget Girl on her card, and she chose Gadget Girl to be the prize for the lucky winner. Don't forget you have to use a Kraftin' Kimmie image to win!! 

Kimmie also has her Frugal Friday specials going on too! Check it out here.  Be sure to grab them while you still can!!

Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

18 comments :

Sandi said...

love the whole, entire, stinkin cute card. snooze away. hugs

DeeDee said...

OMGosh! So stinkin' cute! I love her! I'm so ready for summer to arrive! Hugs girlie, enjoy your weekend! :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Awww what a relaxing card, love the bright colour choices... very pretty..
I haven't forgotten you, trying to play catch up now...... Check out all your previous cards that I missed and they are always fabulous and so inspiring...
Hope you are having a great weekend!

Monique said...

That is soooooooo cute !! I love it :)).

Hugs Monique

Tracey said...

I love this scene you have created Sharon!! Such a fabulous card!! xx

Sandy said...

Cute as punch!!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Adorable creation my dear!! Love the colors and your fun scene! :)

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sharon, your card certainly brought a smile on my face! gosh.. I wish I would be wearing those sun glasses, and sitton on the beach by the deep blue sea! unfortunately, I look out the window at white stuff ! your coloring of this scenery is just amazing. Beautiful paper layering, and I love those clouds. Hugs.

Unknown said...

This is So adorable. Love all the elements on the card.
hugs

Sandy Smith said...

Love the card! I can almost smell the beach.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon.


Hugs Riet.xx

Regina Easter said...

girl you be working your coloring...i just love your coloring...hugs

Michele Boyer said...

This is SO cute, Sharon! The perfect mix of images!

lovemypaper said...

WOW super cute!

Alice said...

this is super fun, Sharon! love love the summery scene you created. fab card!

Jodie from Oz said...

Sharon, Wow she is soooo cute and beautifully coloured. Your card screams summmer. I love everything about your gorgeous creation. hugs Jodie from Oz xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

perfect pairing!!! I love backgrounds on a card!

Heidi Brawley said...

Your card is Uber Cute! I have been showing it off. Love the scene u created using them both! That pelican is way way cute! !!!! Whoever receives this is going to b oh soo Lucky!
Hugs, Heidi